The City of Mississauga, Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO), Metrolinx, and Peel Region are coming together to prepare our thriving downtown core for continued urbanization and growth.
Below are key urban development projects around Square One. Use this map to gain a sense of what is happening and how to easily access the shopping centre during construction.
Square One Drive Construction - City of Mississauga
Addition of a vehicle lane
Widening of sidewalks
Completion Fall 2018
Light Rail Transit Project - Metrolinx
- Services such as electricity and gas being rerouted in preparation for addition of track
- Completion 2022
Burnhamthorpe Watermain Project - Region of Peel
- Watermain and sanitary sewer Improvement to support growth in the Mississauga city centre
- Completion 2020 (in the core, 2021 total project completion)
- Use the Parking Map to locate the lot with the most available spots and get directions from your location.
Square One Development
- Learn about the West Expansion