To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, we ask that you kindly take a moment to become familiar with our policies.
Square One is pleased to offer a smoke-free environment, in compliance with government legislation. Smoking and use of electronic smoking devices is prohibited inside and within 6 metres of all entrances.
Use of transportation such as skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, or wheeled shoes; running, littering, profane language, yelling, mischief, vandalism, and the unsafe use of elevators and escalators is prohibited. Any act that violates Municipal, Provincial, or Federal laws or regulations is prohibited.
AUDIO & VIDEO EQUIPMENT
Personal entertainment and electronic devices may only be operated at accepted locations and volume levels. Photo and/or video devices may only be used with prior approval from management.
Loitering or congregating in large groups is prohibited.
Distributing printed materials and/or soliciting of any kind is strictly prohibited.
EATING AND REST AREAS
Please refrain from abusive and/or prolonged use of Food Central tables and shopping centre seating.
VISITING WITH DOGS
Identifiable/documented Service dogs are welcome within all areas of the centre.
Square One permits small dogs being in the common area of the centre as long as they are within a secure carrier. The exception will be spaces that offer food; only service dogs are allowed within these stores and their corresponding seating areas as per health regulations.
Note that each retailer is not governed by the same Centre policy and may restrict animals at their discretion.
Attire that may be considered objectionable, constitutes a disguise, hoods, and/or is intended to conceal identity is not permitted.
PERSONAL MOBILITY DEVICES
Motorized wheelchairs or medical scooters must be operated at low speeds to ensure the safety of all visitors.
BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING
- SHIRT & SHOES must be worn by order of the Mississauga Health Department
- SMOKE FREE by order of the Ontario Clean Air Act
- CCTV security surveillance cameras in use
- ANALYTICS are collected to improve our services; this includes traffic counting, mobile location, and anonymous video analytics
- NO PETS except for service animals or small dogs inside a carrier
- CAUTION floors are slippery when wet
- THINK SAFETY no bicycles, footwear with wheels (wheelie shoes, rollerblades/in-line skates, rollerskates), skateboards, hoverboards, or other wheeled platforms that are not required for medical reasons
Please direct questions to the Management Office at 905 270-7771 or the Security office at 905 566-9355.
Square One reserves the right to administer and enforce all property rules and policies, in accordance with the provisions of the Trespass to Property Act of Ontario.
Square One reserves the right to amend and modify property rules and policies at any time.