SELECT RETAILERS OPEN FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING
The health and safety of our customers, all employees at Square One and our community will always be our highest priority.
To help keep everyone as safe, and to play our part in the containment of COVID-19, in compliance with the order of the Government of Ontario, we are temporarily closing effective 12:01 am on Monday, November 23 for the next 28 days. Click here to learn more.
- A list of select retailers open for in-store shopping can be found HERE
- A list of stores participating in Curbside & Storefront Pickup can be found HERE
- A list of Take Out & Delivery stores & services can be found HERE
The centre will be open daily from Monday to Sunday 11 AM – 7 PM. For access outside of the above hours, contact Security at 905 270-7023.
Square One’s management team works closely with local government and public health throughout this period and will continue to do so. The health and safety of employees, customers and the community at large is our top priority.
If you have any questions during operating hours, text us at 905 270-3624.
To protect the health and safety of our community, effective July 10, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Square One Shopping Centre shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the City of Mississauga Face Covering By-Law.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please text 905 270-3624 and our Guest Experience team will answer your questions. Available Monday – Sunday: 11 AM – 7 PM.
Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff and community safe.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow and hygiene
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre
- Limited capacity in elevators and washrooms
- Some seating has been removed and clearly marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance
- Valet parking operations have been suspended
- Water fountains, strollers & Smartecartes have been decommissioned
PPE vending machines located at:
- Level 1, near Walmart
- Level 2, near Bell
- P4 Parking - Level A
- P4 Parking - Level B
- Level 1, near Entrance 4
PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE:
- Wear a mask or facial covering
- Keep a safe distance 6ft / 2m apart
- Cover your sneeze
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
*Store hours may vary from shopping centre hours. Please contact the store for details.
Bell Mobility - Level 1
Bell Mobility - Level 2
* By appointment only
* By appointment Only
*Operational for virtual and phone appointments only.
Rogers Wireless - Entrance 1
Rogers Wireless - Entrance 7
Tim Hortons (Entrance 1)
WIRELESSWAVE - Level 1
WIRELESSWAVE - Level 2
WOW! Mobile Boutique - East Kioks
WOW! Mobile Boutique - Northwest Kiost