Job Title: Parcel Concierge
Reports To: Customer Service Supervisor
As a Parcel Concierge, you are tasked to provide customers with an exceptional experience by quickly and efficiently attending to their orders and ensuring they leave our store satisfied every time. Part of this process includes ensuring all orders are received and organized in a timely manner such that they are easily and quickly accessible to anyone on staff to be able to immediately service our customers.
The specific duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Servicing customers at front desk by delivering their packages;
• Organizing shoppers’ purchases per the work instructions;
• Must be able to work in varied outdoor temperatures to assist with curb side pickup, and sustain physical activity levels over time;
• Being able to lift up to 50lbs, squatting, standing for a prolonged period and walking throughout the shift while adhering to all Health and Safety requirements;
• Maintaining a clean and safe environment inside and outside of the locations including but not limited to; rearrangement of packages, daily cleaning opening and closing tasks to be completed;
• Notifying clients that packages are ready for pick up;
• Responding to customer’s email inquiries and issues in a timely manner;
• Tracking & reporting key statistics as requested;
• Tracking and reporting deliveries as needed;
• Following all processes as outlined in the by the PenguinPickUp Handbook;
• Work towards achieving individual and unit sales targets;
• Organize, clean and straighten shelves, products and signage;
• Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum a High School Diploma or equivalent, or currently in process;
• One (1) to two (2) years of experience delivering exceptional customer service;
• Must be able to adapt to high volume / fast paced environment;
• Maintain a positive attitude when faced with difficult situations;
• Enjoy working in a team environment or on your own;
• Must be organized and able to multitask and prioritize workload;
• Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to interact with people of all levels;
• Must be willing and able to work shift work and work overtime as per business and operational demands;
• Must be computer literate and comfortable operating and understanding new technologies;
Working Conditions & Examples of Types of Items Delivered:
• Must be willing and able to wear the required uniform;
• Maintain a clean and presentable appearance at all times.
Examples of Types of Items Picked
• Books, Electronics
• Small to large clothing items, Cosmetics
PenguinPick-Up Associates are Client Focused. We know that our clients are very busy, and we strive to make our clients experience as Convenient and easy as possible. We believe that Team Work is the only way we will be able to deliver our consistent world class service at every Penguin Pick-Up location.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
As a GUCCI Seasonal Support, you will be responsible for providing overall store support to the front and back of house team with various sales support, inventory tasks, stock processing and administrative functions.
You will serve as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience. This person must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a passion for the brand.
o · Serve as a Gucci Ambassador by displaying a welcoming and friendly attitude to all clients entering the store and direct them to an available Client Advisor or Lead Client Advisor;
o · Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
o · Assist Client Advisors in preparing for client appointments
o · Answer, direct and transfer calls with exceptional level of professionalism;
o · Understand a customer’s needs and orienting them into the departments;
o · Interacting with customers to ensure client satisfaction.
o · Packing and providing support during payment process;
o · Facilitate store transfer requests, charge sends, and product inquiries;
o · Assisting the sales staff in pulling different styles and sizes from stock;
o · Assist in store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the store management team.
o · At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail, hospitality or customer service;
o · Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
o · Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities;
o · Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
o · Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City’s East Village. Our unique formulations feature natural ingredients sourced from all over the world. At Kiehl’s we have a heritage of unwavering courtesy and good, old-fashioned manners that is expressed through our highly personalized service. We believe that making the world a better place starts in our own neighborhood – and that is why you will find unique philanthropic initiatives in each of our stores across the country. If you have a spirit of adventure and a talent for serving others, we invite you to build a career at Kiehl’s!
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl’s family as an Assistant Store Manager. This position is responsible for:
Assisting the Store Manager in leading and motivating store team to achieve sales growth and provide optimal customer service.
Supporting in-store operational and Human Resources responsibilities while complying with company policies and procedures.
Providing training and ongoing development for the store team.
Serving as a liaison between Retail Store, Regional Sales Manager and Home Office teams.
Developing and executing short and long term plans to achieve goals in support of the store’s business strategy.
Product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
Champion of the heart for both KCR’s and customers
Achieve annual sales goals within operating budgets
Support Store Manager to recruit, retain, coach and develop a high performing team
Guru of Kiehl’s store experience, products, and procedures
Adapt to effectively utilize implement new workplace technologies and tools
18 years or older with a high school diploma (bachelor degree preferred)
1-3+ years of specialty retail store management experience
Demonstrated success in driving sales by coaching and developing a team
Entrepreneurial, resourceful, flexible, and have the ability to solve problems in a timely manner
Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape and can translate findings to positively impact business
Passion for skincare and serving customers
Flexible work schedule which includes nights, weekends, and holidays
Physical Environment: Must be able to work on the sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
Apply online at https://www.kiehls.ca/en/careers.html
ALDO Shoes in Square One is looking for fashion-oriented, sales-driven leaders to join our management team!
Reporting to the store leadership team, the Sales Lead is responsible for embodying the ALDO Group’s values of integrity, love and
respect. The Sales Lead delivers excellent customer experiences and maximizes sales performance in support of the company’s purpose
to build a world of love, confidence, and belonging.
Provides ongoing support in training and communicates feedback from team members to store leadership.
Maximizes personal and store sales by promoting brand initiatives and delivering a “customer-obsessed” omni-channel experience
– Ensures the store is brand-aligned through flawless execution of visual presentation and marketing display.
– Ensures all team members comply with company policies and procedures
– Contributes to a diverse and inclusive atmosphere free from discrimation and harassment, reflective of our People-First
Preferably please visit the store to Apply in person, ask for Tyler!
The Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager and Associate Manager(s) with the overall daily management, customer service, training, and operations of the store. The Assistant Manager can also have a Division of Responsibility within the store, including product experience, operations, clienteling, or employee experience related.
Deliver continuous performance feedback and training to motivate & develop store team to meet current and future position requirements
• Demonstrate flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to changing work demands
• Effectively leverage and appropriately delegate responsibilities to staff
• Provide a clear sense of direction for service associates
• Take accountability for personal results
Ensure all customer service standards are consistently executed and utilize company tools to better service the customer
Motivate and coach store team to achieve personal and store sales goals
Facilitate an energized pace, positive service environment and team development through the Customer Experience Manager role
Demonstrate best in class customer service & lead by example on the sales floor
Monitor sales floor and zone coverage to drive sales and maintain customer focus
Build repeat business by ensuring all client program tools and strategies around data capture, outreach, and follow up are consistently executed
Ensure store teams receive customer service & product knowledge training to strengthen selling skills
Model and ensure dress code compliance
Communicate top and bottom sellers to Store Manager
Achieve personal SPH goals*
Responsible for opening and closing the store on designated shifts
• Ensure strict compliance with all policies and procedures
• Ensure daily monitoring and execution of sales and payroll goals.
• Uphold and model established best practices around day to day operations
• Ensure operational integrity & asset protection compliance in day to day operations & practices
People & Development
Assist in motivating staff and align daily activities to achieve business goals
Ensure sales associates clearly understand and meet job expectations
Educate team & provide in the moment feedback around sales plans, personal goals, and key performance indicators
Facilitate training sessions where needed to develop individual and overall team skills and abilities
Visual Presentation/Store Maintenance
To ensure brand Integrity is reflected to the customer through enhancements in presentation, product, and people
Ensure store meets visual merchandising and maintenance standards
Provide necessary feedback to Store Management to drive the business through visual and merchandising opportunities
Ensure store team is trained in visual and store maintenance standards
POSITION: ASSISTANT MANAGER
Skills and Requirements
Requires a minimum of 2-3 years of retail supervisory experience
Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
Strong English communication—verbal and written / Multilingual is a plus
Excellent time management/project skills
Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
Hours/days of work can be varied due to the demands of the business
Must be able to work shift standing and walking and able to lift approx 20 lbs.
Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting in receiving / stocking store functions.
Existing Client Book is an asset
We are seeking enthusiastic, ambitious and dynamic people. We offer personal and career advancement in a growing company. We have an exceptional training program with competitive salaries and benefits. If you like an exciting and challenging work environment please email or fax your resume to email@example.com or Fax: 905-948-0516