Welcome back to StyList. Happy shopping!
With StyList search & shop Square One. Anytime. Anyplace.
TEAM LEAD (PT)
● At DUER we turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes. Inspired by the modern, active individual, we’ve created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle in, to pants that eliminate sweat, DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day – in style.
● We’re looking for an enthusiastic retail leader to join our Store team!
● A DUER Team Lead is responsible for supporting all day to day store operational tasks, opening and closing the store, as well as directly supervising all retail staff. Working closely with the Retail leadership team (reporting to the Store Manager), the Team Lead also assists in any other leadership duties that may arise.
● STORE OPERATIONS
○ Lead and execute day to day operations at the store
○ Implement and maintain in-store merchandising plans to the highest standard
○ Assist all inventory management processes (product replenishment, back stock maintenance, shipping/receiving)
○ Support the Omni-Channel experience in-store; Ecomm Order Management, Curbside Pick Up, Ship to Home
○ Anything else as delegated by the Store Manager
● DRIVING SALES
○ Ensure KPI and sales goals are always met and exceeded
○ 100% on the sales floor to lead by example and coach in the moment
○ Manage and achieve in-store KPI’s
○ Lead by example on the sales floor while coaching and developing all staff in the moment
● CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / COMMUNITY / BRAND
○ Ensure customer experience is world-class on the sales floor, all of the time
○ Support and grow the DUER community through store events, partnerships, and local ambassadors
○ Become an internal product knowledge expert and truly live and breathe the DUER brand
○ Be a lead brand ambassador in the local community
○ Develop a high performing team that provides world-class experiences
● 1+ years of retail management experience – preferred
● Completion of post-secondary education – preferred
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel, Powerpoint)
● Passion for exceptional customer service
● Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
● Proven leadership qualities (confidence, integrity, communication)
● Sales driven and results oriented
● Adventurous and enjoys being active
● Authentic, upbeat, and friendly personality
● Availability; 1 full weekend day and at least 2 other full days
● Opportunity to be part of a growing start-up
● Potential growth opportunities for the right candidate
● Generous staff discounts on all product
● Awesome co-workers and a great store culture
● Indoor performance playground
● Transit/bike friendly location