At Andrew Peller Limited (APL), we deliver the perfect brand experience for every lifestyle, occasion, and generation. Through collaboration, open communication, honesty, drive to win, and accountability, we inspire teammates to be extraordinary every day.
Who We Are:
We are of Canada’s largest and oldest wine companies with a rich heritage in quality winemaking.
We produce some of Canada’s most recognized brands and offer our teammates a challenging and rewarding employment experience.
The Wine Shop (TWS) is a vibrant and healthy one hundred and one store retail system devoted to pouring extraordinary into everyday life through best in class customer service and experiences!
We are seeking a sales and customer focused leader to join The Wine Shop store management team. The Retail Store Manager will be accountable for executing store operations and leading a team of Retail Representatives, focused on sales and customer service excellence.
We are looking for a teammate with:
- Help to develop and implement store action plans to meet and exceed financial targets.
- Recruit, develop and continuously inspire a team of passionate Retail Representatives.
- Provide an exciting wine experience making guest satisfaction top priority and building strong customer relationships.
- Plan, train, and implement visual merchandising initiatives in support of the brand and strategic vision.
- Manage store inventory including, ordering, product delivery, etc.
- Make health & safety a priority with the support of Company programs.
This teammate will be accountable for:
- Building, managing and driving store targets and action plans in alignment with divisional and company goals and strategies.
- Promoting best in class customer experiences and driving store standards through store visits and coaching of all teammates.
- Recruiting, developing and motivating direct team of Store Managers.
- Managing store classification to ensure proper product mix, wine accessory inventory is maintained. Implementing any product and shelf plan strategies.
- Maintaining awareness and reporting on competition in the marketplace.
- Challenging the status quo! Being innovative within Region and share best practices to impact performance across the organization.
|Closing date:||March 1, 2019|
|Job type:||Full time|
|Contact name:||Lina Kenney|