More than just a photography studio, Magenta is a concept that distinguishes itself by creating unique portraits and memorable guest experiences.
A team of more than 200 trained and experienced photographers and image specialists that create a high-quality product while offering unparalleled customer service.
Magenta is 9 accessible studios across Canada that offers an urban, contemporary and interactive environment.
- The appointment time slots are constructed in such a way that employees can sanitize the studio after each session and so that clients cannot cross paths with each other.
- We ask you to bring a mask to wear during the 60 minute viewing of your photos that takes place right after your session.
- Considering the current circumstances, the quantity of props used during the session may be limited, we recommend you bring your own props and/or accessories to personalize your session.
- We are not currently accepting cash transactions, we are accepting credit, debit or gift cards.
- Certain restrictions may apply as to the people present during the session since we respect government recommendations. For more about policy information, please contact the studio directly.
- We will refuse any client that presents themselves in studio with any COVID-19 related symptoms.