*Our Guest Experience desk on Level 2 (located between Le Château and Ann Taylor) is now open. Concierge remains temporarily closed. For gift card purchases, please visit oxfordgiftcardplus.ca.*
With two Guest Experience locations to assist you, outstanding customer service is our priority:
- Guest Experience 2: Level 2, located between Le Château and Ann Taylor
- Guest Experience - Concierge: Level 2, located between Harry Rosen and kate spade new york
*Please note all Guest Experience amenity offerings/services will be temporarily unavailable.*
- Handheld (printed) directories
- Brand, product, and shopping centre insight
- Ontario and local area tourism information
- Gift Card Plus (more details)
- Non-Motorized Wheelchairs (Photo ID required)
- Cellphone Chargers (Photo ID required)
- SPC (Student Price Card) sales | Learn More
Guest Experience on Demand
Interact with the Guest Experience team prior to shopping or while you’re in the centre. A Guest Experience Representative is available to answer all your questions.
- Live Chat by selecting the GUEST EXPERIENCE LIVE CHAT button at the top of this page
- Send a text message to 905 270-3624
- Available during shopping centre hours.
Note to our Tourist Shoppers & Travel Professionals:
We look forward to welcoming you back to Square One. Currently, all of our Guest Experience Desks remain closed. During this time, our tourism services including Tourist Privileges, CAA Rewards and Tour Group programs are not being offered. These programs will resume at the time that our Guest Experience Desks re-open.
For tour operators with enquiries about future group reservations, we are happy to answer your questions. Email us: tourism@shopSQUAREONE.com
With the opening of the south expansion, we introduced 867 additional parking spots to Square One.
Find out the ideal place to park with our parking availability map.
For effortless parking options, visit our Valet services page.
- The South Expansion underground parking lot (P4) has 6 electric car charging stations on Level B.
- $2 per hour or $5 for a full charge.
- Tap to pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Chargepoint+, or Discover.
- For more information, call 1 888 758-4389
LOST & FOUND
If you have lost or found an item during your visit to Square One, Security will be able to assist you. See Security on Service menu.
*Please note Strollers/Smarte Cartes have been decommissioned.*
Four stroller vending units are available:
- Hudson’s Bay corridor, Level 1
- Entrance Between TD Canada Trust and Walmart
- Entrance 5, Level 1
- Entrance 9, Level 2
Rental fees are $8 for single strollers. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
Nursing Facilities and Family Washrooms
*Please note all Nursing Rooms are temporarily unavailable. Family Washrooms remain open and accessible.*
Nursing Rooms and Family Washrooms are located throughout Square One. All of these washrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Level 2, across from H&M
- Level 2, behind Bonlook
- Level 2, by Uniqlo
- Level 2, by Entrance 4
- Level 1, within Food Central
- Level 1, by Richtree
Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) are located at each of our full-service banks:
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- TD Canada Trust
We also have ATMs from the following banks:
- CIBC (in Food Central)
- RBC Royal Bank (on Level 1, near Tim Hortons/Security)
Square One is pleased to provide complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the shopping centre. Connect to the Square One Shopping Centre network, provide the necessary permissions, and enjoy staying connected.
We have payphones in the following locations:
- Level 1, in the Entrance corridor by Tim Hortons, Walmart, and Security
We strive to be an accessible destination. Read more about elevators and accessibility at Square One.