With three Guest Experience locations to assist you, outstanding customer service is our priority:
- Guest Experience 1: Level 1, located near Earl's Kitchen + Bar and TD Canada Trust
- Guest Experience 2: Level 2, located between Le Château and Ann Taylor
- Guest Experience - Concierge: Level 2, located between Harry Rosen and kate spade new york
- Handheld (printed) directories
- Brand, product, and shopping centre insight
- Ontario and local area tourism information
- Gift Card Plus (more details)
- Non-Motorized Wheelchairs (Photo ID required)
- Cellphone Chargers (Photo ID required)
- SPC (Student Price Card) sales | Learn More
Guest Experience on Demand
Interact with the Guest Experience team prior to shopping or while you’re in the centre. A Guest Experience Representative is available to answer all your questions.
- Live Chat by selecting the GUEST EXPERIENCE LIVE CHAT button at the top of this page
- Send a text message to 905 270-3624
- Available during shopping centre hours.
With the opening of the south expansion, we introduced 867 additional parking spots to Square One.
Find out the ideal place to park with our parking availability map.
For effortless parking options, visit our Valet services page.
- The South Expansion underground parking lot (P4) has 6 electric car charging stations on Level B.
- $2 per hour or $5 for a full charge.
- Tap to pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Chargepoint+, or Discover.
- For more information, call 1 888 758-4389
LOST & FOUND
If you have lost or found an item during your visit to Square One, Security will be able to assist you. See Security on Service menu.
Four stroller vending units are available:
- Single strollers - located within the Hudson's Bay corridor, Level 1
- Single and double strollers - located near Entrance 4, Level 2
- Single strollers - located within Entrance 9, Level 2
- Entrance Between TD Canada Trust and Walmart
Rental fees are $8 for single strollers and $10 for double strollers. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
Nursing Facilities and Family Washrooms
Nursing Rooms and Family Washrooms are located throughout Square One. All of these washrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Level 2, across from H&M
- Level 2, behind Spareparts
- Level 1, within Food Central
- Level 1, by Richtree
Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) are located at each of our full-service banks:
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- TD Canada Trust
We also have ATMs from the following banks:
- CIBC (near Entrance 4)
- RBC Royal Bank (on Level 1, near Tim Horton's/Security)
Square One is pleased to provide complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the shopping centre. Connect to the Square One Shopping Centre network, provide the necessary permissions, and enjoy staying connected.
We have payphones in the following locations:
- Level 1, in the Entrance corridor by Tim Hortons, Walmart, and Security
- Level 1, at Entrance 4 by outdoor parking lot P4/underground P5
We strive to be an accessible destination. Read more about elevators and accessibility at Square One.
GIFT WRAP SERVICES
Gift wrapping will be available at the Merry & Bright Holiday Market, with 100% of proceeds going towards Epilepsy South Central Ontario programs.
Gift wrap prices are as follows:
XS GLOVE BOX (11.5” x 5.5” x 1.5”)
With your box - $4.00
With our box - $6.00
S BLOUSE BOX (11.5” x 8.5” x 1.5”)
With your box - $6.00
With our box - $8.00
M SHIRT BOX (15.5” x 9” x 2”)
With your box - $8.00
With our box - $10.00
L SWEATER BOX (18” x 12” x 3”)
With your box - $10.00
With our box - $12.00
XL COAT BOX (23” x 14” x 4”)
With your box - $12.00
With our box - $14.00
*Prices include wrap of choice, ribbon of choice, bow, and tissue paper while quantities last. Guests understand use of gift wrap services is at their own risk. Square One is not responsible for lost or damaged items. Gift wrap items are accepted in as-is condition within the original packaging. Prices will be removed or blacked out when requested by the guest.
COAT & PARCEL CHECK
Complimentary coat and parcel check is available at the Merry & Bright Holiday Market for all shopping centre guests. Service is to be used at the discretion of the guest and is based on availability.
Coat & Parcel Check is unable to accept:
- School bags
Maximum of five (5) items per person, per day. Please remove all valuables prior to check in. You must present ticket stubs to claim coats and parcels. Management will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged goods.