"The Shop for Creative Minds at Play" Welcome to MindGames.ca – Canada’s premiere online toy store. We’re proud to offer you the widest and most diverse selection of games, books, puzzles, educational toys and so much more! Every day, our interactions with game-lovers, parents, kids and all the wonderful shoppers in our stores allow us to listen and learn from our customers. We never stop improving our selection of toys, puzzles and games. We are in the business of challenging thinking and awakening creativity, our own included! We strive to select games and toys that stand the test of time… which means more value for your money.
Hours Per Week: 35-40
Type of Work: PermanentDo you play board games? Do you enjoy puzzles? Are you a fan of pop culture? Then Mind Games is the place of fun environment with competitive pay.Mind Games is a leading chain of retail stores in North America specializing in family and tabletop games, RPGs, CCGs/TCGs, pop culture and toys for creative minds at play.We are looking for upbeat, energetic and positive individuals to join our team!Position SummarySales associates are responsible for:
Our Ideal applicant will have:
- Achieving daily personal sales targets
- Ensuring excellent customer service
- General upkeep of the sales floor
- Demoing r/c products and toys for customers
- Completion of all assigned tasks
- Cash handling
- Key holders will also be responsible for opening and closing the store
- 2+ years in a retail/sales oriented position
- Age 19+ due to the nature of products sold
- Knowledge of pop culture, toys, puzzles, board games and trading card games is preferred.