ONLY ESSENTIAL STORES & SERVICES OPEN FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING
The health and safety of our customers, all employees at Square One and our community will always be our highest priority.
Effective April 8, 2021 at 12:01 AM the Government of Ontario has implemented a province-wide Stay At Home Order for at least four weeks. In compliance with the order of the Government of Ontario, Square One will remain open for essential shopping only with capacity limits in place as per Ontario's COVID-19 Response Framework.
Restaurants and eateries will be open for take out and delivery only. Indoor dining is prohibited.
The centre will be open daily from Monday - Sunday, 11 AM - 7 PM*. Essential stores' hours vary - see store for details.
*For access outside of the above hours, contact Security at 905 270-7023.
Access to the shopping centre is available through Entrance 7 ONLY. For a centre map, click here.
- A list of essential stores and services that remain open can be found HERE
- A list of stores & services offering Curbside Pickup can be found HERE
- A list of stores offering Virtual Appointments can be found HERE
A list of restaurants & eateries offering Takeout & Delivery can be found HERE
A list of stores offering Centralized Indoor Pickup with an appointment can be found HERE
Active Screening at shopping centre entrances
All patrons will be screened prior to entering Square One. Patrons must answer a series of questions related to COVID-19 symptoms and exposure. To avoid delay, we encourage guests to complete the Ontario Screening Questionnaire prior to arrival. After completing the survey, simply screenshot the green "you can go" screen with today's date and show it to the screener upon entry.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
- Only Entrance 7 will be open. All other entrances will remain closed at this time.
- All patrons will be screened prior to entering Square One. Please complete the Ontario Screening Questionnaire prior to arrival.
- Food and beverage consumption within the shopping centre is not permitted.
- Our Guest Experience Desk & Concierge remain closed.
- For eGift Card Redemptions, visit Centralized Indoor Pickup.
- Select stores are not accepting Square One Gift Cards for curbside pickup purchases. Please check in advance with the store prior to making your purchase.
To protect the health and safety of our community, effective July 10, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Square One Shopping Centre shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the City of Mississauga Face Covering By-Law.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please text 905 270-3624 and our Guest Experience team will answer your questions. Available Monday – Sunday: 11 AM – 7 PM.
Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff and community safe.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow and hygiene
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre
- Limited capacity in elevators and washrooms
- Some seating has been removed and clearly marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance
- Valet parking operations have been suspended
- Water fountains, strollers & Smartecartes have been decommissioned
PPE vending machines located at:
- Level 1, near Walmart
- Level 1, The Food District (main entrance) near Farzi Café
- P4 Parking - Level A
- P4 Parking - Level B
- Level 1, near Entrance 4
PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE:
- Wear a mask or facial covering
- Keep a safe distance 6ft / 2m apart
- Cover your sneeze
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
*Store hours may vary from shopping centre hours. Please contact the store for details.