On behalf of Square One, it is my pleasure to extend a warm welcome to all our international and out-of-town visitors. Whether you are already here on vacation or planning a trip to the Greater Toronto Area, we invite you to include Square One in your travel plans.
For those of you who are Travel Professionals organizing a shopping excursion or tour itinerary, please contact me personally and we can work together to customize your group program.
We look forward to welcoming you to Square One.
- Most stores, restaurants, and entertainment destinations accept the following forms of payment: credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), debit cards (also known as bank cards), Canadian cash, and the Square One gift card. Contact retailers to verify accepted forms of payment.
- Currency Exchange: ICE Currency Services | Tripcentral Travel and Currency Exchange
- UnionPay and JCB card holders can transfer funds to a Square One gift card for use at participating retailers.
- Travel Privileges: Enjoy offers exclusive to those visiting Square One from out of town. Visit Guest Experience to receive your special pass. More info
Looking for a great place to eat? Whether it’s a formal dining experience or just a place to watch the game, we have what you’re looking for.
Playdium Square One is conveniently located on Rathburn Road, across from the main Square One building. This 40,000 square foot indoor complex features more than 200 high-tech attractions, rides and simulators, such as the MaxFlight Roller Coaster Simulator, Laser Maze, mini-golf, bumper cars, batting cages, and one of Canada’s longest go-kart tracks. It’s fun for the whole family!
Equipped with dynamic surround sound and some of the most comfortable theatre seats in the city, Cineplex Cinemas Mississauga is the perfect place for all moviegoers. The perfect conclusion after a full day of shopping!
Steps away from Square One Shopping Centre, Mississauga’s outdoor public square, Celebration Square, is a state-of-the-art, multi-media event venue. Hosting a dynamic mix of free events and festivals throughout the year, make Celebration Square a part of your Square One Shopping Centre experience.
Visit the Mississauga Farmers’ Market for top quality and fresh local food.
Farmers’ Market info
Living Arts Centre
Located across from Square One Shopping Centre, The Living Arts Centre features over 225,000 square feet of performance venues, studio spaces and exhibition display areas. Events include a range of arts and cultural entertainment programs, presented by The Living Arts Centre and community partners.
discovermississauga.ca | seetorontonow.com | OntarioTravel.net
At Square One
There’s always something going on at Square One. Visit our Events Page to see what's on right now.
- Mississauga Marathon
- Canada Day: Fireworks in Celebration Square
- Carasauga: Mississauga’s Festival of Cultures
Hilton Garden Inn
Less than 15 minutes away from Square One, the Hilton Garden Inn provides a full-featured guest experience. Visit Hilton Garden Inn for details.
Situated in the heart of the city, Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre is steps away from Square One Shopping Centre.Visit Novotel for more details on planning your experience.
We are pleased to welcome your group to Square One. Simply fill out our tour request form and we will be in touch with you to discuss how to make your Square One experience a great one.
Discover the Benefits of booking a tour Group
- Designated pick-up/drop-off points
- Gift bags
- Complimentary beverage for coach driver/tour operators